Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Jon and kate plus 8!

I like dat show very much and I seriousl don't like ppl who diss them especially those ppl who diss on kate. Wtv she has quite a bad haircut and her tummy tuck kinda sux, eh u would look like dat too if u gave birth to 8 children !!!!!!!!!Idon't get it, wtf did she do? U should b mad at Jon or the brother of the woman Jon is supposedly hving a freakin affair with!!!!! That fuckface bajet nak jadi famous sngt. go die pukima dick shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

woh! Finally i got dat out of my system, (but not fully though) I'm right now watching reruns f growing up gotti 4 no reason. The middle child has this attracting power over me even though his hair is kinda x betul skit. Ooh, I now hv a new favourite movie nxt to the x-men series, its (drum rolls) ........ The Other Boleyn Girl!!!!! I stars natalie portman and scarlett johannson. Seriously, eversince that movie I hv been researching about England monarchy wat nots and I v 2 say am now officially inlove with Eric Bana (he's also in dat movie!!)!!!


Uuugh, just look at thse sexy abs!!!!!! Wat a gorgeous man!!!!!! Oh, also watched this other movie I thought was adorable, the movie was called Benny and Joon. It has Johnny Depp who plays this adorable retard who falls inlve with this other adorable retard!!!! Watch it!

aida:)

No comments: