Friday, June 26, 2009

Repor Card Day.....

Gosh it was scary.... But thank u Ya Allah 4 making it easier 4 me being there. So, during on my way home from subang parade my driver pun ngadu ngan my mum about my maid, yes all 3 of us knew that she is like a sobbing sassy attitude teenager at times and the other time she's old and blur. Lpstu, my driver cerita yg my maid went all sassed up with him by saying " Akak (my mum) sahaja yg bayar gaji saya, bukan kamu...." or something like dat, and some other little things she did. So he went all " Puan (my mum) nanti bagitau dia "kalau kamu (my maid) memalukan saya, anak saya, dan keluarga saya saya akan potong gaji kamu"" or something like dat. So I pun tersenyum pasal I realised yg dia tu kecik hati. Then i got really impatient and angry when he repeated it again and again the sentence. I made some loud groans and huffs 2 signify him that i was annoyed already, lpstu dia repeat lagi wat he said!!!!!!!! I pun sang Gwen Stefani's 4 in the morning by myself. My mum couldn't even care i she memalukan my family. aduhai, so i went 2 Youtube 2 confirm if michael jackson was islam and yes he was or is, idk...... giler bes doh!!! Meninggal malam Jumaat or was it on hari Jumaat? Which ever, its still kinda cul!!!!! May Allah have mercy on him...... bye!
aida

No comments: