Friday, April 3, 2009

Ya dreams fulfilled, u rockin wit d best

I prefer P.Diddy more than just Diddy. He really needs 2 stick with one stage name. Ppl don't care much if he changes it evrytime now and then. Bcuz of last minute hujan from 6:30pm, I couldn't go effing jogging and I couldn't dance infront of my house bcuz my stupid mp4 decided 2 go cacat tadi, taik u mp4. So d outcome was, I ended up eating lots of snacks (including a melted reese's cups chocolates, aish, that's alot of fat) my mum bought at subang parade. I hate it when I don't get 2 do and exercise, its fucking stressful nowadays. It makes me wanna rip my stomach out. We were hoping 4 2day 2 rain at skul so we could play at d field and we were also hoping 4 being able 2 swim 2. But cikgu had 2 go some where. After skul, we had our lunch and went 2 d padang 2 exercise skit.Ooh, i did something spontaenous (spelling)2day. I washed, siap2x shampoo my hair at d gurls punya toilet 2day. I felt quite dirty though doing that.I went into a spontaenous romp when i was about 2 go infront of my house 2day, I danced like some alien sesat in d middle of evrybody. Now I'm pissed off at evrybody 4 no reason. So forgive me dear reader 4 my sudden emoness eventhough I was quite happy 2day at skul. But well, u can't make through ur day without being angry. Wotevah! Great, now my dad wants me 2 teach him how 2 blog. Au revoir frens.
aida

No comments: