Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Xder kerja lain ke?

U know wat I heard just a few minutes b4 at d van, these 2 ppl were like talking about stuff and gossip wat not, n then I heard a primary apiit sutdent got culik yesterday. I'm not sure who or wat but that's all I know 4 now, pls any apiit student reading this, if u know anything, tell me! So that begins my topic 2 blog about 2day.Wat is up with ppl yg nak culik little kids 4 ransom huh? Xder kerja lain ke? Even being a freakin papparazzi is decent enough. Yeah, papparazzis r annoying most of the time but they make gud money apa!!!! Seriously, I feel like teaming up with malin akerman and lawan those ppl.Uuuggghh!!! Babi!!! So, update on life, 2day went out pretty fine.Decided 2 hang out at d little court sebelah the podium with Tasha and aqilah, and I fell in one of those exercise thingies. Gila x macho!! And yeah, soon I'm gonna check out this place where it is like an activity center. So, ofcourse, if I wanna do some activities at dat center, there's a catch. The catch is I hv 2 go 4 maths tuition. Iiisshshhh!!! I hope that tcher my mum picks out is gud and not some college student. I get really bius (spelling) and racist wehn it comes 2 tchers, its amazing. Somehow, I wanna go back 2 my SK SS 17 days where chinese ppl can bersyair and evry1 (including the canteen ppl) would sing merdeka songs. Bodoh punya teenagehood. These r most probably the things I can think of right now. B4 I end this, remember, kidnapping little children 4 ransom or 4 rape or even worse, 4 sex trafficking is bad. You'll go straight 2 hell if u do dat. Bye
aida

2 comments:

AudreyGrr ♥ said...

Aida! They didnt get culik-ed. The person was trying to con the parents. The kids were still at the stadium! Haha :D

~Audreyy (:

Anonymous said...

Ohh, I was surprised you said kene culik-ed. And then, Audrey jelaskan, soo. everything's okay laa :) Ohh, yeah, my blog : crapismylife-xoxo.blogspot.com