Sunday, April 26, 2009

supa dupa sumos!!

Lama dah tak tngk cerita tu. bes doh.So was teamo supremo. Alright, sorry I haven'tupdated for so long well bcuz I got 2 malas. As some of u may know, I won the school's spelling bee! I won a certificate, 2 RM10 popular bookstore vouchers, and a soon free meal from Ms. Lela. Somehow I tiba-tiba teringin KFC bcuz I want the wolverine memobilia (spelling, sori). Getting a move on, after dat, I decided to callthe van uncle and he said I had wait till 12:30pm 4 d van. So instead I decided to hangout with aqilah and talk to nadia. They got free stuff (nadia and the primary pupils ofcourse) like mini ribena glow buddies, ribena watches and ribena wrist bands. I want a ribena glow buddy!!!!!!!Oh, did I tell u dat time when we were hanging out nearby the pool we saw an APIIT alumni driving a freakin Mercedes? Shocking!!! So I went home, no one was there, I kept my certificates in my certificates file and kept my vouchers. I wrote an entry in my diary, tido for a really long time then bangun balik around five or six then went to holiday villa for a swim in the so-called 25 meter pool, seriously it felt longer than that!!! And really deep to!!! Then dh habis mandi and all dat, i went to burger king to buy my dinner while my dad bought oysters with egg and carrot cake. after we ate and got fat. These are the only updates I can give out now bcuz my dad dh suruh pergi tido. uuugghhh!!! Why use the van if it is already contributing more air pollution than 6 trucks? stupid...
aida

No comments: