Thursday, April 2, 2009

I wanna be a bad boy, I wanna be a bed,bed boy!

I get it Rain, u wanna be a bad person no 1's stopping u! God!-_- Speaking about rain, I had the most incredible time of my life playing in d rain 2day, along with Miza, Aisha, Audrey, Tasha, Amanda, Ida I think and dat's bout it. I didn't know where aqilah went but we saw her in d class, we started hugging the ones yg kena basah 2 stay warm but in Miza's case she hugged ppl bcuz she wanted 2 get wet:P Other interesting things dat happened 2day were: Ms.Shalini showed us dis seriously tripped out slideshow she got. It was about this baby who suppposedly wrote letters 2 the mum while the baby is still in d womb. During in d middle of d slideshow, I learned dat d mum who is still pregnant with d baby was fighting with d dad which made the mum really sad. Then, the mum decided 2 get an abortion and so the baby pun bagitau d mum during the abortion process of how painful it was, and then there were pictures of the unborn baby after the abortion process. Seriously, it freaked us all out and somehow I had this odd sense of guiltyness (spelling) inside, like how eugene felt. The ppl who watched the slide, don't u feel that sense of guilt 2?So, I fully support anti-abortion!!!! Ofcourse!!! Firstly, its simply considered a huge sin if u destroy a life!!!! and secondly, well, ur about 2 give birth 2 some1's life! Its an amazing thing dat a person can conceive another person, birth giving and babies r really hard 2 explain. Op! A really gruesome scene in Aliens vs. predators 2 just went into my mind, SHIT! That scene was really cruel and gruesome. Also, me, miza, ameerul and eugene were talking about stuff 2 put in d haunted house and stuff. Oh, other main topics I wish 2 talk about r of hujan lebat! Yeheheheh! Isn't it great?It makes u feel like a kid again. I just would like 2 stand outside on rain and let the rain drops wash my problems away. But there was also 1 thing that bothered me though during I played in d rain, was d rain acidic? Idk man, miza is going 2 put out an experiment 2 c if it is acid rain. So, 2 those reading this, pray that d rain I played in wasn't acidic, don't u dare get an abortion, and if u wanna live ur life 2 d fullest, stop using ur brain! ttfn
aida

No comments: