Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Desolation row

The frontman of My Chemical Romance looks like he's taking drugs now. I realised it through the Desolation Row video which he had, I'm not sure wat 2 say, a a bit of a yellowish as in demam kuning yellow around his eyes and thicker eye bags.Oh, u know wat i heard at skul 2day? I heard dat a certain some1 had considered 2 Pn. Jamilah 2 not hv a cheerleading competition this yr, instead, 2 combine some students from all houses 2 combine and make 1 big cheer performance. I already came up with some moves and an effing song!!!!! But no!! Nanti plak, Ms. Sharmila naik kecoh.....iissshh-_- khinzir mader efffffffff taik punya. How come adults don't trust teens? They never did. Is it bcuz their scared of that we too might do things they did? Perhaps?????? bui,bui!
aida

No comments: