Thursday, April 23, 2009

I wanna boom boom pow!

Lots and lots of drama today, ooooooo..... seriously, I shouldn't care about these things but somehow it bugs me quite alot. So, to get my head off all of dat I decided to tell u wat was d highlight of yesterday (seriously, the space key on the keyboard is annoyingly unoperational). So,my dad called me down yesterday and asked how skul was. As usual, I answered "it was fine" then he asked me for my test papers and I said I forgot to bring them back home. Then he starts to ceramah me about my tests and what not and i ended up telling my results. Then the real ceramah started, he went all, "do u wanna feel the same way when u got ur UPSR results?" and all that. I got really pissed off at him 4 dat bcuz I don't like to b reminded of it and he keeps on cutting evrytime when my mum was talking. I started crying and wanted to crush the plate I was holding 2 show that I am really pissed off th evrything right now. In the end he mademe repeat evrything of wat he said to me. I got really pissed off bcuz u wannna know y?Bcuz the way he advised me was the way how my mum marah me to lose weight. Eventually, ofcourse I'll cry and start hyperventilating (spelling). Its torcher enough to listen 2 him about how bad I was at my studies. alrighty then, those r the only things I would like to talk about in this post so until next time, excelsior!!!!!!
aida

No comments: