Sunday, April 5, 2009

I'm the jonathan of d Knights

I realised I'm slightly shy with ppl and get nervous breakdowns at some point of time. I wonder how Jonathan Knight got through it, b4 d medication and stuff. So, update on yesterday;
Saturday:
I went 2 my sister's school charity night dinner thing and guess who was there? Datuk Sheikh Muzzafar (idc how the spelling goes), u know, malaysia's astronaut. Lets just refer him as "The Astronaut" throughout this blog. So, I decided 2 borrow my mum's white tank top blouse or whatever u call it, a clean pair of black pants and I wore my black school sweater 2 keep me warm. So, had the dinner thing and there were performances. I cannot update much bcuz I lost the paper I wrote of d updates during the dinner. Had really nice performances and I also heard the school punya orchestra. They r like an award winning orchestra and they had more than 2 flute players. The performanc was very wymsical bcuz som etimes some of them will sit down while the others stand up pointing their instruments in different directions and vice versa. They also had this really exciting bollywood performance, and this zombie/pop lock dance routine my sister did with her frens. But the highlight of that day was when "The Astronaut" stood up nk talk 2 somebody skali there were ppl rushing over 2 him 2 take his picture nearby my table. All the parents were like pressuring their children 2 smile properly while taking the pictures and stuff. The best part was when he got bengap while about 2 sign an autograph. I saw his face, it was odd but still priceless. I couldn't stop eating last night at d dinner, eventhough the food was ok I just couldn't stop eating. And I got super pissed off with evrybody that night. I even had d nerve 2 marah my dad asking him 2 leave me alone. I was just hving mood swings. How can he forget 2 bring back the watchmen comic? I effing phoned him at skul!!!!!!! I'm going 2 go send him an e-mail right now asking him 2 bring it. Oooh, I hv come up with a new healthy routine, evry weekends, I will bagun pagi2x and go jogging! I'm up 2 7 rounds around the hexagon shaped playground!!!!But the thing is, I seem 2 eat alot during breakfast after jogging. USELESS-_-ttfn
aida

No comments: