Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Satu Hari Di Hari Raya

Assalamualaikum and hello again,
As all of you Malaysians know, it was Hari Raya on Sunday and so like any other malaysian, I balik kampung. Spent one day at PJ w/ my Uci and Tokbah (father's side) and spent the other 2 days w/ my Tok and Pah (mum's side) at Klang. But this Klang is like gila-gila kampung punya Klang, its like hidden from public eye..... So as you can see by now, I am a pure Selangor baby from the get go. My grandparents from Klang use to live in Taiping, Perak andI would go back once in a while but that was a lllllloooooooonnnnngggggg time ago. I was like 4 0_0. Anyway, I got back petang tadi and decided to go jogging again (yay!) but I took a little nap before that so by the time I woke up it was already seven so I couldn't go run for that long. We decided to go to sushi king for dinner since my maid is on her break and all of us are lazy to clean up after ourselves at home. My parents were looking at kitchen and car appliances for some reason and my adik-beradik wanted to go to IT world (we went to Subang Parade) to look at the phones. I opted to go with my parents to look at appliances because well, I'm an old lady at heart :) I can thank my Pah for that:3 I don't know, I always enjoy looking at plates and toasters and imagine what my life would be like once I get married. I'm so weird, I have even mastered the whole couponing skill because of this.
So now its back to reality and I have to catch up with my studies even though I don't really feel like it. I also need to lose all this raya weight and change my eating habits.....................................................................NOPE, not gonna change it, still gonna eat like a monster:) But I still have to do something about my face though, pimples are popping everywhere!

No comments: