Tuesday, August 7, 2012

90 days to SPM...... oh god, why?

 Assalamualaikum and hello to all of you who are reading this blog,
I have made a decision to start blogging again as I realised this is probably the only outlet I have. So as you can tell by the title, there are only 90 days left until the big day and apparently I'm not doing anything about it. Entahlah, eversince I entered form 4, I've been slacking a lot lately mainly because I got fed up of studying right after PMR (which I got 7A's *boast much) and I just got really lazy I guess. Maybe the reason I've always been this way was because I always thought I would have a plan either way. This is one of the setbacks of being a private school student (not saying there's anything wrong with them). Money or no money, I've always thought that my parents already have a financial safe keep for me and my siblings just in case we weren't able to do well enough for our exams. Sadly, this has become part of my sub-conscious mentality for the past one year, 7 months and 6 days, it's like I'm not sure to either worry about it or not. You see, I always had these anxiety issues that I seem to always enjoy over complicating, so this year, since it is my SPM year, I have been attempting to simplify this issue because well, there's really nothing complicated about it. Well, there's nothing much I can say anymore for the day except that I am currently typing this entry out on my very own laptop that my loving dad has decided to purchase (or take) it as a secondhand from one of his office buddies so I would like to take this opportunity to thank papa for being such a wonderful father and to Uncle Loo, the previous owner of this laptop who was willing to pass this precious device to such an incompetent person :}

No comments: