Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Kotak ais

Assalamualaikum and hello again.....
 Yeah, so basically nothing much happened in school today. We had 5 free periods and time went ridiculously slow. Should've stayed at home, DANG! So after like a good half an hour of add maths during my free time at school I decided to hang out with my friends in an empty classroom and we all just chatted sampai 3:30. I know, time well spent right? We talked about a lot of things just to pass the time and soon enough it was already time to go home. Apparently now all the secondary students have to clear their lockers and move into new classrooms so we could make way for the primary kids since  the primary building will be used by the international school kids really soon. So this means the secondary school people have to move a few floors up...... yeah, I'm probably gonna die going up the stairs every morning now...... 0_0 I'm currently in the midst of re-downloading my itunes because my last itunes was wiped out when papa went to go get the computer fixed. I just really hope that it doesn't really slow the laptop down since there are also a bunch of other files that the previous owner didn't delete out.Wish me luck!

No comments: