Wednesday, August 29, 2012

68 days to SPM!

As the title suggests, yes there is only 68 days left to the big day (9 more Mondays by the way) . I am stressed in every way but yet I seem to not do anything about it because well, I'm just a lazy motherf*cker. My trials are coming up real soon (19th September) and I haven't made any good progress since the last time I blogged. Jeez, I feel lazy now.................................... I need some motivation to keep going. Today Aqilah asked me if I had the opportunity to do anything I want after I finish my studies what would it be. One of them was to marry a very rich athlete and design handbags for a living but that was just one of the over the top fantasies I had which will probably not happen. To be pretty honest, I never really had a serious thought but if I were to answer properly, it would be something like this; I would be a qualified olympic archer with mad skills but at the same time a gifted writer who became part of Hasty Pudding Theatricals at Harvard (LOL). By then I would have been an incredibly fluent sign language user  but also incredibly proficient in mandarin and french (more LOLs). I would be traveling all over the world and meet all different kinds of people!
I have more fun stuff I would like to do but its too long to list out so I'll probably tell more sometime later. But for now I'll stop and continue doing my carbon compound revision.....

No comments: