Friday, August 10, 2012

Cheese puffs and detox foot pads...

Assalamualaikum and hello again to people who are reading this (probably no one),
  So today at school we were suppose to move the top floor into our new class but apparently the new tables and chairs haven't arrived yet so we remained in the old class for now. To be quite honest, I'm not really looking forward to moving into a new class because well as I've told you before, this class is at the highest floor of the school and sadly, Sapura Smart School is a tall ass building. I am not looking forward to going up 3 flight of steep stairs every morning with my heavy bag in tow, I can't even go up the first floor without losing my breath :p. That statement just probably showed how unhealthy I am as a human being......
 Other news, the school also had the annual Majlis Buka Puasa celebration which was pretty nice. We did the usual:
-Buka Puasa
-Solat maghrib
-Makan lagi
-Solat isyak
-Solat hajat
-and lastly..... Solat terawih!
I didn't do much except for of course the praying and the eating. I hanged around with my friends the entire time, well maybe not the entire time since my parents came along........ After all that, I went home switched to my baju tidur  and had cheetos curl puffs (you see how fat I really am?) and some chewing gum.... Yup, that's about it. I don't even know why you're reading this, my life ain't entertaining enough for this kind of sh*t!
P.S
apparently according to one of my dad's architect friend he bumped into at the majlis just now, Sapura might permanently switch into an international school if the programme becomes successful in the next few years....:(

No comments: