Wednesday, August 15, 2012

I told you so....

Assalamualaikum and hello friends!
  I can't believe Ramadhan is almost ending! Can you? (LOL, like as if anyone reads this blog) Another year is going very soon and it scares me. As you all know, I am in my SPM year and right after that I enter into adulthood where I'm going to have to make important decisions on where I want to be in life. I haven't really decided on what I want to do yet so I hope that Allah SWT gives me enough time to think about it. For now I was thinking of venturing into something that's physics and biology related because sadly, I'm not that good in chemistry:P I'm not saying that I don't like the subject though, its just that it is probably better if I do something that I already have a solid understanding for, but hey, who knows right? So, as of this moment the only thing that I could find that's related to those 2 subjects is medical imaging&radiotherapy. Yes, I must admit it sounds slightly dull but I won't know until I give it a try....... I initially had plans to go into medicine but after some heavy researching and opinion considerations, Malaysia may already have enough doctors and med students for the time being. I also thought of majoring in English so I could pursue writing but it isn't exactly a very steady career. Don't get me wrong, I think being a writer is a great career to have but its just that I don't think I'll be able to commit myself to it full time, plus I don't think I have enough creative chops for it. At one point, I also had dreams of becoming an actress and pursue the stage but I guess it sort of died......Wooh! So much negativity and pessimism already! Regardless, I just hope that whatever I end up doing after this, I'll still be happy in the end :)

No comments: