Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Roses on the floor

Hiyyah yall!! Howdy doodly-didly....
sorry I haven't been updating for quite sometime because to me now, I think is unecessary for me to tell u about my day. That will be as if u wanted to stalk me. Anywho, i am not worthy of being stalked and I can't give u any reason to. Changing to another topic, I recently watched the michael jackson this is it documentary and I have to say I really miss that guy. If u look through all the negativeness and the weirdness said about him, he's just a normal human being who just wants to live a little bit longer like the rest of us correct?
Dropping the subject, today is a tuesday and I am currently watching Sesame Street on Youtube. Its alot of fun and at the same time I have to finish up the freakin ICT project. It turns out I accidentally deleted it. (bagga!) Heehee, i love Elmo, he's so cutelah! I'm watching a preview where ader michelle obama (wow!) and Jason Mraz! gosh Sesame Street is great. So is other kid shows like Blues Clues and powerpuff girls!!!!! God do i miss being a kid again. Why did i want to grow up in the first place anyway? I wanna be baby where everyone spoils u and u laugh histerically eventhough u have no idea what the heck are the older ones talking about. Now its almost 6 and I have to pray and go jogging bye!
aida

No comments: