Friday, November 13, 2009

I'm just tryin to be happy!

I went swimming today and it was a great workout. Then got cleaned up and went to class where people didn't really do much. Then at one point of time all of us gathered around someone's laptop and watched The Proposal which starred ryan reynolds and sandra bullock. Sandra Bullock was funny and we all got excited during the infamous nude bump between the two stars. (I know u know which scene I'm talking about). Then went home and saw mama. I mintak her if I could tukar to arab class but she doesn't agree. She told me that its gonna be susah and the world economy is turning mandarin and what not. I mean, u dont give reasons to another person why u want to switch to arab class. Then I went for a long nap then woke up around 5:30 and watched the simpsons. Went jogging afterwards, balik rumah took a shower, pray and read the clique. A few minutes later got a call from mama saying will be going to subang parade. Over there, looked at phones, ate KFC and bought another novel by Lisi Harrison called Alphas. Its like the clique nonetheless. Ooh, we also bought ciplak DVD's:
1. Harry Potter and the half-blood prince
2. 500 days with summer.
Went home and now hear I am.

No comments: