Saturday, November 28, 2009

Everybody knows where we're going

Does anybody know Junko Furuta? If u don't google her. Gilalah, kesian this girl, I mean, what did she do to deserve all that? And what kind of sick teenager has the ability to do dat, I mean, those people who did that to her was sick, I mean real sick. U should really read what those freaks did to them. How could they? Were they like so bored and one of them suggest that stupid idea, did Junko Furuta did something to hurt one of them? Were they so obsessed with her or getting revenge on something? If they did tak payahlah sampai camtu. Just complain to your parentslah or find a simpler more humane way to do it. Seriously, they torchered this girl so badly, I can't even describe how badly it is. I was suprised they didn't get a life sentence out of this. There still walking free today, I don't know if their ok now and what happens if they go back to torchering some other girl? What about the parents who had to tanggung all of their mistakes, I mean one of the criminal's parents had to sell their house so they could pay back the parents of Junko Furata. Seriously, I don't get it. Its scary once u tink about it. uuuugghhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
aida

No comments: