Saturday, November 14, 2009

Do u think I should have a tumblr account like everyone else?

I already have a wordpress and vox account but I malas sngt nak guna-_- Neh, I'll just stick to the old blogger account for now. Updates for today, I went jogging this morning and went home and saw my mum's diet instructors! Yes I said it she has 2 of them! So now all of us has to learn to eat healthier food and snacks because diet instructors are not cheap!
I also went to the report card day today and I did quite well eventhough most of my A's are technical B's. But its okay, its my 1st time not ever getting a C!(I'm using alot of exclaimation [spelling] marks right now, lame-.-) Alhamdulillah. Although during the report card day I intended ustaz to debate slightly more with my mum of wether should I enter the arab class or stay with the mandarin. Oh, should i also tell u about when I went to the fruit shop?
It started out when I was picking up fruits then I saw these kids main hentam je ambik unpaid langsat and started eating them. And then u know what happened? They threw the shells at these 2 poor cats. One of them was a kitten and it was one-eyed blind, I mean how could such a person do dat? I mean like they were giggling like brainless maniacs and seriously i felt like throwing a giant apple at them and make them cry regardless of what their parents were going to do 2 me but instead I just jeling at one of them who threw another langsat shell towards me and the cats. So I approached the cats and gave them scratches and seaweed with a bit of water. No, seriously, when I arrived there i heard like the dad saying to his kids not to touch them because kotor. I've always wondered why people tend to say that. What is it with people and cats? Cats with rabies (spelling) yes that's something to worry about but kalau the cat just kotor what's the problem, just go find a tap and wash ur hands afterwards right? If u takut sangat kena H1N1 get a hand sanitizer....-_- Jeez, sorry I'm just so mad right now at those type of people seriously. Cam nak kena pelempang melebih man!!!!!!!!!!! aaaaaaarrrrrgggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! Please, any of u would like to give me ur opinion please comment. Au revoir
aida

No comments: