Tuesday, November 24, 2009

ehmagawd!

I am officially inlove with The Clique series! [Wat a revelation!]. So here I am blogging away again eventhough I should already started studying for next year (don't go all "what's wrong with u?" on me, have u seen my future classmates?) and PMR is coming up, its very important for me to keep mah grades up. Not just dat, if I don't get 5A's above for the next exams I have to pay RM 300 for a bag! (I couldn't resist, my aunts insisted i get it). Besides, I have to repay my parents on their patients and generosity after all the crap I've done for the past years. Other topics to discuss, alhamdulillah this year my family and I are going to London and Paris for two weeks along with hariz, hazim, hanna, desi(cousins) and their family. Oh, did I also tell u that desi will be enrolling APIIT next year? My mum said APIIT is a good skul [Really ah?0_0] Never figured that one out......
aida -_-

No comments: