Thursday, August 27, 2009

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......

I watched Push just now on ciplak DVD and it was suprisingly clear. A great movie altogether, gosh, I wish I could be a superhero like them. They have like different types of powers for each person. So, as for my 1 week goes..... not dat fun, bukak puasa at some places and felt kind of lazy/worried about the holiday homework. Seriously dunno wat 2 do with it, so i started skit on it. You know wat pisses me off? I think I gained weight during this one week, uuuuggghhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1geram,geram,geram,geram!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeegggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh, aqilah if ur reading this, I 'm going 2 post the pics of d shoes later on. Seriously there like the most yu-ni-kue and outrageous pimpin 2 d P sneaker PUMPSSSSSS yes I said it, sneaker PUMPSSSSSS I've ever seen [for now]!!!! I hv 2 end it here now, c u APIIT homies at skul in a few days [gosh!!] xai xien (or however u spell it....)
aida
P.S
listening 2 T-pain's Freeze (feat. Chris Brown)
nice track, suggests u readers listen to it...

1 comment:

A said...

Dang, are they that goregeous? The shoes?