Monday, August 17, 2009

Tanggal 31! Bulan 8, lima puluh tujuh!

1 Malaysia
1 for all
and all for 1
united we stand
we remain as 1
colours, cultures are different and many,
but no matter what,
we still remain the same,
as a nation together every single stinkin day!

That was some random loser poem whichdoesn't rhyme at all which I came up with today. As merdeka day is coming and malaysia is turning oh so wise 52, why not I discuss about the issue that has been going on lately. I read my yesterday's copy of Mingguan (I felt random, I had the sudden urge to purchase it), I stumbled upon an interview they had with Dr Mahathir, it discussed of Malaysians not being proud of their country. people seemed 2 hv forgotten of their roots or seem 2want to forget of their roots. I don't know about myself but I think Malaysia is pretty unique in many different ways, our different cultures, our architecture, our "warisan kesenian" or even our odd habit 2 hv 6 meals a day. We should be proud somehow but there r those things that ppl seemed 2 think negative of which i must admit i sometimes think of it too. But nonetheless, like any other country we must stick together, wars and conspiracies could come at any moment anytime. Remember" Bersatu Kita Teguh, Bercerai Kita roboh" dang i feel sleepy selamat malam kpd semua!:)
aida

No comments: