Thursday, August 20, 2009

Nigella makes eating feel gud!!!!!!!!;) She's like d french, they all make eating look gud.

Dang I must hv annoyed the hepppledoodleypalooza out of aqilah 2day. Sori !!!!!! Dang, the syaitans r making most of their time left trying 2 bring out the worse in people kan? Puasa obviously is coming and ofcourse during the 30 days of puasa the almighty ALLAH will hv them tied up so diorang x hasut kitorang. Seriously I'm hving this odd feeling of anger kat evryone so suddenly doh. Just now i tngk TV lpstu tngk citer Criminal Minds, ader Frankie Muniz (Malcolm in the middle) as guest star. Oh, and I brought back the trombone from skul 2day2 practise. That instrument is hard 2 play keh? and hard 2 handle also. So, the purpose of which is so I could practise 4 tomorrow's merdeka performance and the purpose 4 dat is so dat we could recruit more band members. 2 any1 whose from APIIT and not in d band reading this right now, pls do us all a favour and volunteer 4 d band.We need alot of brass players man!! So I think dat's just it 4 2day and I will b coming 4 merdeka celebrations 2morrow bye!
aida

No comments: