Sunday, August 23, 2009

A sea of phlegm in my throat

Selamat Berpuasa Evry1! Hari ini is d 3rd day of puasa and my throat is okeh 4 now, my uci (father's side grandmother) told me 2 urut the bahagian where my throat is killing me. I was freakin bloated during sahur. I had like soto and kurma and all those other stuff at my nenek's house. Seriously, i hv been hving this craving 4 kurmas lately. Pelik giler, I use 2 hate them but now its like uuughhh!!!! U know. I especially hv the craving 4 chocolate covered kurmas. Lagi fattening man!!! I spent my buka puasas at both grandmothers houses, all my [female] relatives and I went retarded on the 1st buka puasa and all of us got fat on d 2nd, we seriously, I seriously hadn't had the time 2 hv a buka puasa meal at home lately, I'm forced 2 go out 2 my mum's office 4 her buka puasa party (necessary much??) I wanted 2 watch lie to me 2night. That is one heck of a show ppl. I suggest u ppl 2 watch it. Its on NTV7 from 8:30pm. Changing topic, I suddenly feel like lashing out at evrybody and do bad stuff lately 2 ppl. I shouldn't b doing it cuz during this month nothing is hasuting me 2 do it. Its just me right? Life's a challenge........
aida

No comments: