Saturday, August 15, 2009

You're such an exhibitionist, will u put something on?

I haven't blogged 4 sometime bcuz ader exam and my life is quite boring as u know. Ok, I will put u up 2 speed on where i am, tuesday till friday ader assesment, i cried like a douche in d surau bcuz i got a 70% for BM, Veenod would probably by now would laugh in an evil in ur face kind of way probably bcuz he got 8% higher than me in dat particular subject and oh yes, and Veenod, if ur reading this, u ego tripping self was the reason i cried in d 1st place dude, jaga2x ah skit perasaan orang, yes gud 4 u that u got a 78% for BM but can u hold onto that excitement for a little while? B very considerate once in a while man!!!!!!!!And it wasn't just me who wanted 2 cry bcuz of u , u know? Now I got dat out of my chest I would like 2 say sori 2 Miza if I made her angry during the sejarah test. Really sori friend i couldn't help myself 2 know the answers, its pressuring. I'm on my way 2 watch JONAS on Youtube cuz i'm bored and I don't hv disney or any other kid-tween channels in my astro, my dad took it away when I was 8. This probably explains my overly mature attitude towards others. My childhood were filled with scenes from Buffy The Vampire Slayer and The Simpsons. Why?????[aida stares up into the sky]-_- I'm trying to decide if i should go to this performance concert my sister's hving at d skul, its like ader band performances and wat not. dropping the topic, i realised that politics is rough, I tell u its rough... just now when i went 2 buy newspaper at this gerai there were political parties punya newspapers like Suara Keadilan from the keadilan party and Harakah from PAS. I don't know which bu one of them had the headline saying "Umno upah blogger" as 2 the UMNO party paying Bloggers 2 promote themselves. Scary though...... That is y I am probably not gong to hv a career in politics. Its like in Australia they had this one mean scary commercial where like they held up images of Australian PM candidates I think and the last one was an image of one of the candidates and it wrote down there " I'm gonna be the next prime Minister and u can't do anything about it". Scary huh? Well tell me wat u think? Cmmnt, pls, I'm bored....Bye!
aida

No comments: