Friday, July 31, 2009

Your Light is Ultraviolet

wow, its been a long time since I updated on this thing, its like I hv nothing ekse 2 wrte anymore, I am very pissed off right now bcuz my stupid earphones dah rosak..... Seriously, I'm mad out of my flippin mind so distracted about it I feel like screaming any moment now, I need it I need it I need it uuughhhh...... I seriously feel like beating some one up. and u know wat else i'm freakin pissed off about??? Trying to find a stupid eye patch for my too rajin of a right eye. I mean, i don't get it u know, y is mylef eye so flippin mad lazy? Is it so hard 2 look at things with the left eye? Seriously, I'm right now using the free scarf i got during the liverpool friendly in singapore 2 cover it up.The worse part is if i dont train my left eye 2 be rajin and useful, I might hv the worse possibility 2 go blind on the right...-_-No cute guys yet found on my radar but ofcourse i cant bcuz stupid exams r coming.... Seriously, like wat aqila said i shouldnt even be worying about these things, I should be somewhere around the school trying to burn a door down or something. I dont want 2 hurt any1 but don't u think that us malaysians can b a bit 2 close minded somtimes, its like we only hv 2 career options for us, a doctor or an architect, i'm not saying that its wrong but still, there r plenty other options in the world, I somehow sometimes wondered that the fact that we don't care much about malaysian dramas or films is probably bcuz we're too close-minded, we think that only american shows and films r watchable no matter how bad one movie or series can be. Yes, malaysians tend to over act the acting but there r some who r pretty gud, like yasmin ahmad movies or the horror movies they hv here. Eventhough yes I don't watch malay enetertainment as much, but it doesnt hurt 2 explore a litle bit...
aida
P.S
May Yasmin Ahmad rest in peace...

No comments: