Monday, July 6, 2009

Sayang I can dance

Bongok ah!!!!!!!!! My sister x payah masuk Khidmat Negara so dat means its either me or adam yg kena masuk. My mum cakap kena atleast one child in each family yg kena masuk khidmat negara. I think I might hv the most chances kena masuk cuz u wanna know y? Bcuz there's more chances of my brader getting into boarding skul so uuugggghhh!!!!!!!!! But wtv....... lets hope he doesn't get into a boarding skul and I will b well prepared if I masuk. Gosh, u know wat my mum answered when I asked y there wasn't such programme back in their day? She said that malaysia lebih aman back in the day. Wat?????????????????krik*krik*krik*krik*-_- But its okeh, I hv 2 think the positive side of evrything. This programme will ofcourse toughen my weak soul and I will b definitely ready 2 face the real world.............bye
aida

No comments: