Friday, July 10, 2009

u suck Jon gosselin

Ur such a low life man, if u want a divorce from ur wife why not just discuss this privately and like real adults, don't go and hv an affair and purposely make rumours that ur wife is hving an affair with someone else.
Dang! I'm dissing ppl!!!! god I'm mean.......
So I'm now watching a deleted scene of this movie I like and doing nothing much,so wat happened at skul 2day? had sports, played hockey. Then, we had a fire drill today, dang it was unorganised like shit. Then ader these fire fighters dtng 2 give some talk and wat not. i don't hv much 2 talk about these days, i need 2 find an activity 2 do from now on. I dunno, pottery classes, golf? All dat stuff, i certainly xder mood nak baca a book and i hv certainly no mood nk buat any of my homework. I really hv nothing else 2 blog about anything right now but just 2 say that jeremy piven can act....adios!
aida

No comments: