Friday, July 17, 2009

"Am I shekshy?" Haziq.

Yes, haziq s2-3 has asked us (athira and i) a billion times b4. Teera was so smart 2 answer "no comment..." to his question. Nice one athira, gimme a blog high 5! For the past few days I hv been wondering about my future and wat i'm gonna do with it and perhaps a bigger mystery 2 me that wondered in my head 4 this week, is there going 2 b any future? U c, Ustaz Shakir had given us a talk about the world ending saying that scientists had predicted that there will b a meteor or an asteroid that will hit brazil on the 20th of disember 2012..... the year sounds familiar? Maybe kerana there is a movie called 2012 that plots around the mayans prediction that there will b a massive tsunami hitting the whole world. Eventhough I don't like talking about it but u just hv to sometimes u know? Its like about that Y2k thing but worse. And I dont even know wat Y2k is? I'm researching about this 2012 thing eventhough I somehow shouldn't (spelling) so I wouldn't freak out too early and go into crazy proportions, I should just hv an atom of faith in myself and continue life doing wat Allah had asked us to do.
aida

No comments: