Saturday, September 5, 2009

Lindsay Lohan got her lips done?

That news is yet to be confirmed. So today, my mum, sister and I went to wedding shops to find my sister's prom dress. It got kinda boring and I went kinda angry bcuz I only had a chance to try on 1 dress. I said to my mum I wanted to try the most outrageous one there but no bcuz she said its not pretty???? This is how the conversation went out:
aida: I want 2 try the green one pls??!!
mama: that one (gives disgusted face) but its so uglylah
aida: wtv, I want to try it out bcuz it looks outrageous, its a one in a lfetime thing
mama: (as if she didn't hear my statement) wat do u want? Do u want to try something poofy?
aida: -_-
(after aida tries on a very heavy wedding dress)
aida: can I try the green one now?
mama: no aida, its so orang tua!!!
shop girl: yeah, its more for d old ppl.
aida: -.-

So wtvlahkan. Tomorrow is my mum's b'day and I'm trying to make a mix CD but my dad's stupid rock song fileis getting in d way. SO pray dat my mum wouldn't cry 2morrow.....
one mind blowing kick ass effing angry aida

No comments: