Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Playing With Fire

Just had a cornetto chocolate sundae from McDonalds, man do I feel fat or wat? Now I hv to go 4 taekwondo 2morrow to rid myself of all the chocolate fudge. I hate it when I gain weight..... y r bad thngs so easy to do and vice versa? Oh, and I would like to pay my respects to Patrick Swayze. many of u ppl reading this might not know who this guy is but he is another hollywood legend who had just passed. I finally got my 1st Little secrets book of the series. Seriously, this book series is like d bomb!!!!!!!!!!! And very hard 2 find which is like pressuring. I'm still waiting for the 6th book of d series which hasnt arrived yet. So, starting from Friday my brader dah start cuti dah which is so unfair!!!!!???????? That effing sucks!!!!!!!!!!! [ending here, too angry and bloated 2 continue]
aida:)

No comments: