Wednesday, July 16, 2008

this is wat u get 4 gossiping!!

eeeeeee...... 2day went all quite weird, I thought when like all the conspiracy at skul and the friend hanging out policy was like all over, then like I found out its going all over again, people gossiplah.... talk back, & that other s***, this time, I main lantak jelah diam jer this time, like I heard from a few sources that people were like gossiping about me. Ah, F*** lah, well this is wat u get when gossiping about others aida! Skul's getting a bit more boring evryday, especially with d effing weird primary kids in the van. The van driver is like blur giler, he can't like speak in english and when he talks or marah's us 4 being rude and noisy like his thick (I think) kelantan accent like x fhm doh! Evenmore, like most of d primary kids yg manja2, cacat sial BM . Like this 1 kid named Brian, his wallet was missing in the van, so he told to the van driver wat tau? "Uncle2 apa wallet?" & if u think I'm joking, i'm not k? k, I'm like bored now so i'm going 2 hv a luk at Hkm's blogger!

No comments: