Saturday, July 19, 2008

Pondans!

Morning fellow readers of this blog post, let me tell u wat happened yesterday night, it wuz my uncle's SUPRISE birthday party. Well, he isn't actually, my birth uncle, but my aunty got married and divorced and all, aahhh u get d picture! 2 b really honest, i didn't want 2 go cuz wat I heard from the family gossip,he has 2 much demands, & sometimes calls my cousin fatlah, and marah2 4 no reason, demanding my grandparents harshly(it happened once i think?), so, buat ape pergi klau he treats my family that way kan?? So, terpaksalah pergi. You know wat made me confused, the suprise invitations wrote ape tau, " Pls come to my BELOVED HUSBAND'S suprise birthday party!" yeah, weird kan........ so, d birthday party wuz like weird giler, there were karaoke and all, the weirdest part of all mase ader a bunch of pondans lip synching (if dats how u spell it) with their over the top clothes. so, spent most of my time, eating, reading NEW MOON, talk 2 relatives, and playing with baby Hanna!!!!! I'm ssssoooooooo jealous, kecik2 dh dpt baju Ralph Lauren & dhlah baju tu my mum yg belikan!! Anywayz, dats all I can write 4 now. Bye2

No comments: