Monday, July 28, 2008

All about u! (d tjk xde kaitan langsung)

Its all about u, (its all aobut u)
Its all about u baby (its all about u) yesterday u ask me I thought u knew,
so i told u with me a smile, its all about u!

Nice songlah, Mcfly's kinda cool. Hello again fellow readers, I don't know y I hv a blog, its probably bcuz I malas 2 write a diary, or a journal :P so, I'm doing my maths H/W right now (malas ah!!). I lost my designs 4 KH ERT. Tererkan?? I 2day puasa, k ah jugk, but the part seeing everyone drinking after CCA, it wasn't that pleasant. Dunno wat 2 write ah right now! Except that I SUCK AT PINGPONG!!!!!!!! Yup, thats like totally true, tadi main tadi, nk score 5 points pun susah! Bloody man! Like Tasha can beat me eventhough baru tadi she bljr masa CCA. Got some moves from Shane Sparks just now, i watched this show in MTV just now, k ah! Is like Jabbawockeez (a freakin dance crew) and Shane Sparks (a choreographer) tadi like host a show about the best music vids. here r some yg ader tadi:

Janet Jackson- feedback
Missy elliot- ching-a-ling
Chris brown- kiss2
Ciara- get up
Beyonce- get me bodied


So bolehlah the show, I'm finishing my homework now Bye2

P.S
Don't u find Chuck Bass (Ed westwick) hot?????

No comments: