Sunday, July 27, 2008

Happy B'day Iylia!

Already got my eclipse book (yeah!) yesterday! I'm really bored but yet I hv 2 be cautious when I'm writingcuz my dad's watching a show while I'm using his laptop...... alah, malas ah nk buat homework!science x buat apapun,maths I just left it that way! EEEEE........ (k, once u read this, u had swore your life not to tell any1, i mean any1 bout it!)!! SHe is like ssoooo jealous of Ms. Jane! Don't u think so???? k, if any s1-1 students reading this, u hv swore ur life nt to tell any1 eventhough u r dying to tell..............k? REading Eclipse, so far so gud man!!!!! I'm like really tired, since I abru bangun from tido just now, I wuz suppose to ikut my family swimming b4 I slept tapi penat sngt since baru balik my sister's skul. Y kena pergi sana ah??? xleh die senang balik jer mintk request???? ANywho, 2day's her birthday (my sister that is) so again, Happy Birthday Iylia!

No comments: