Thursday, July 24, 2008

I cried, I'm sick, I wanna fall inlove again!!!!!

HELLO ppl of earth. I'm really bored, i'm at home right now sick, i cried yesterday, bcuz of:
1. I didn't get my eclipse
2. I was really lemah and sick.

SSSSSOOOOO! I dunno wat 2 write right now, can't wait till twilight the movie, I need 2 fall inlove wif some1 again, _______ ok & all but he ain't interesting anymore. So, I basically lost interest in him and I need 2 hv a crush in a guy like Edward Cullen, or at least like Jacob Black bleh ah jugk kan?? There's like no more purpose coming 2 skul anymore. Yes planet earth, that wuz d only reason i enjoyed coming 2 skul 4. I also nk tngk GET SMART lah, Aqilah promised that we would hv gone 2 d movies 2 watch it like last week, but x jadi:P. I'm really bored right now, i'm gonna watch Neil Haskell on Youtube now, pls chck him out, he's like half dorky and half hot,so basically he's kinda cute!! Bye world!

No comments: