Sunday, July 13, 2008

CAMP SONG

k, dis iz like my second blog profile cuz my 1st 1 like xleh sign in, Babi!! oh yeah, let moi tell u bout camp, like best jugaklah! We slept in tents on d 1st day and like slept in chalet then slept outside the tent yesterday. So like ade kumpulan and these were like my members:

Leader: Ash (male) a.k.a 'The body builder' (keeps forgetting my name! :O)
Safia (female lah ofcourse)
Danial 'telur' (melayu)
Danial (dunno how 2 spell both danial's names) (chinese)
Sabrina
VV2 ( that s her nickname given by safia since like nama pnjng confusing sngt)
Naresh
Then like, sorang lagi x ingat :P





Terer doh Ash, he's like, muscle die nmpk doh, & like 2 day, second last activity "Obstacle course" like there was this challenge where all of us must like climb over a wall, and like must help members to get over it, he was like, literaly carrying every single girl over 2 the other side, there was like five of us gurls, and like other team members yg smpai like saw him doing so and like "woh Ash!" "Go Body Builder" and all that bull. and this other obstacle where we had 2 cross over a titi, easy task but he like nk cpt2 so he angkt again all of the gurls including heavy moi. now I like malas nk cerita semue so like when I come back 2 skul i ceritakan, K??

2 comments:

Ha Keem said...

same like my blog la weyh :D go check it out my blog :D hakeemsmile.blogspot.com

A said...

NO! How can you borrow books from MPH? -.-
I KNOW THAT OVER THE WALL THINGY!
My group all girls, I had to be the one yang kena pijak. -.-
Sounds like you had fun!
YOU MISSED A LOT AT SCHOOL!
Check out my latest blog to knw wht happened. ;]