Monday, May 13, 2013

These wings are made to fly

 So today was my official second driving lesson and it didn't go as well. My instructor made me drive all the way to Klang, firstly for a tire change (Which took forever!!) and to go to the testing center so I could learn how to naik and turun the bukit. He got frustrated pretty quickly because I had issues trying to come down the hill. It was really hard to adjust but he couldn't possibly understand my difficulty so he thought scolding me many times out of frustration will get me to learn but no, it just got me really agitated. (Agitated to the point I was ready to swerve the car off the hill in anger..... e___e). I also still have problems trying to adjust the gears at times which got him even more upset so the entire time I was driving on the highway I was like this; @____________,@
 At the end of the day he kept distressing that I should be improving with every lesson and in my head I was just like "excuse me? that was only my second time driving a manual car okay? What did you expect? For me to already start driving like an F1 racer?" So yeah, I was pretty upset today and I'm not really looking forward for my next class tomorrow. My mum made a deal with this guy to make sure I can get all my 10 hours done by this week you see so I can go for my test as soon as possible. It kind of made me think that I'll probably won't be able to pass the test within the first round, which frustrates me even more UUGGHHH!!! *breathe* *selawat*  Man I need to cool down, but how can I if the Malaysian heat continues to fry each and every one of us.. Even my cat can't handle the heat wave see;
But whatever it is I hope this heat wave would go soon (I meant that both literally and metaphorically) and a cool breeze will come our way like a gracious and ayu lady in a kebaya. Chewah! Lol, couldn't resist myself hehehehehehe...

No comments: