Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Popular Song

Okay haven't been blogging for a while and to be quite honest I'm now too lazy to continue blogging about my adventures in the states but I'm sure I'll do it some other time. Recent updates, I finally picked up my Lesen L and will finally start practical driving lessons  tomorrow! Like what?? Nervous yo! Thanks to my mum, she was able to contact another driving school that allowed me to do the practicals and the test only without paying the full Rm1000+ price. So yay!
please ignore the look on my face.
In other news this happened;

The inevitable rejection e-mail
Not really sure what to feel about this........ e_________e

 So that's what happened today.... oh, and I've started reading a new book series!
That's right, this series. It was pretty inevitable to avoid the book series since I like the TV series so much but it became too complicated to watch since I started out pretty late and new characters keep piling up as the TV series progressed. The first book has been pretty interesting but I still have a lot more to go (one book's like 700+ pages my god!). So far my favourite character from the series is Jaime Lannister. The pompous yet charming sister-loving, king slaying  knight. He's gone through some crazy sh*t in the show from having a weird incestuous relationship with his twin sister (who happens to be the queen) in season 1 to having his right hand (or his sword hand as people say) chopped off in season 3. Yeah, he's sickly retarded in a way but as the series continues you will see that he is incredibly flawed and just needed someone to listen to what he has to say. Therefore on account of that (and his incredible good looks) I am willing to overlook his sometimes immoral behaviour. 
Jaime Lannister in Season 1 of GoT


Jaime Lannister in Season 3 of GoT
P.S
Seriously, look at that guy! The actor doesn't belong in the real world. He should be saving [or kidnapping] princesses in a Disney cartoon!




No comments: