Thursday, May 23, 2013

Sunshine lollipops and rainbows

On the left is Aqilah, Athira and I camwhoring on the school computer in 2009 and on the right is us camwhoring at Tangs in 2011.
    I've been fortunate to have 2 very close friends that have stuck with me since the very  first (okay, second) day of school in 2008 all the way until now. I always seem to forget how much impact they've made in my life for the better. Believe me, not everyone has the right kind of morals and patience so I am very thankful to Allah SWT for blessing me with the introduction of these 2 (slightly weird) and wonderful people on that day in 2008. Although there were some ups and downs but we learned our lessons and had stuck together ever since. Not a lot of people in my school have the privilege to say that they've been with their friends since the beginning of their adolescence until now.
   This year will be the first time where we won't be going to the same school. Athira will be doing her diploma in Sarawak and Aqilah will be doing her A levels at KYUEM so there are pretty big changes happening to our power of three soon but I hope it's for the better. So before I end this post, I would like to wish you both the very best at your new schools and thank you for being such wonderful friends to little old anxiety-prone me :'D
Us camwhoring at an ice-cream parlour in 2013!

2 comments:

A said...

gaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Aida binti Anis said...

shut up hoe, I know you love this post.... ;)