Wednesday, May 29, 2013

don't go chasing waterfalls

One of the many materials that I cherish in life are books. Each page is filled with enormous mystery and wonder that my imagination constantly anticipates which is why they've always played such an integral part of my life and how I view things in general. So since I have nothing much to write about as of late, I give you pictures of; My bookshelf !





It's pretty much in a state of total mess but I seem to like it in that way. Behind almost every book there's probably another book that I've hopefully read so you can see this shelf doesn't really accommodate much space. Besides books, I have my comic books, random junk, a mini locker with a cow print, cards, trinkets, trophies and etc. It's not organised or pretty to look at but that's what makes it special! Every book I chuck in there comes with a fond memory and every time I take one of them out of the shelf I am reminded of it. So regardless of how gay and sentimental I sound right now, this little book shelf means a lot to me. Besides, this thing has been attached to my bed for years so it's pretty hard to miss.
Do not judge the race car bed sheets, I swear those are the most comfortable sheets I have rested on.

No comments: