Sunday, January 27, 2013

Gotta get back to Hogwarts.....

Ok u guys,  just so you know I've had more then my share of mini pavlova desserts and I'm sort of regretting it right now since I had them at night (which is a big no no in diet land) and because I discovered I gained 1 kg in the past 3 days which lands me at 69 kg ( gawd that is ssssooo inappropriate on so many levels). I'm closing in at 70 kg you guys. I really hoped I didn't have to go there but apparently I'm about to which drives me crazy. On top of the one too many pavlovas,  I decided to have a tub of chips after that. I can only blame myself for this ( and my dad for bringing in those chips......dat hoe) so now I'm very upset although I already did my usual rounds of jogging. But it's not enough...... I would love to take a picture of that mini pavlova I ate because it was really cute but as you can see, I already ate them all -_- as in all, I meant (a lot) All... thank you for reading this rant.....

No comments: