Wednesday, January 23, 2013

I go loco for glen coco

Thinking there was nothing left to piss me off, another tragedy happens with my laptop screen because it suddenly decided not to show any displays today. I swear, I feel like throwing that thing out the window cos this ain't the first time it happened. The worst part is. all my saved documents (my personal statements) are in there and I have a deadline next week!!! Son of a.............. I am really pissed right now but I mustn't....Today is maulidur rasul and I am certain this is a test from the Lord Almighty. But you know who should really take a chill pill... my brother, he too is being all pissy but apparently not for a good enough reason (He's losing in a video game). So, to redeem himself, he decides to lay all his anger on me. So as of now I'm waiting on my ordered pizza. my dad won't be  too happy about this but what the heck!

No comments: