Friday, January 4, 2013

Beautiful creatures

Yes as the title suggests, I am currently reading that book right now because I saw the trailer for the movie and it seemed interesting. So far so good and I'm actually making good progress with it. I bought the book in Thailand at this place called Asiabooks and over there, they offer to wrap your purchased book for free which was great! The price for the books are still sort of the same but I just couldn't help myself to purchase one. I seem to do that a lot.....
In other news, since I have nothing else to do at home I am begrudgingly  studying for my computer test (ujian undang-undang). I really hope that I only have to take this thing once because I am not gonna haul my ass to this secret unknown location of a driving school in the middle of puchong time and time again. One trip is enough. My other cousin already took his test and he got 47/50 and I am slightly jealous after hearing this. I know as his family member I should feel proud of him and all but having a cousin who happens to be the same age as you (and just happens to always do better in certain criterias such as exams and social interaction) you can't help but feel a little bit of envious at times. But whatever, it's natural. My parents and I are going college browsing tomorrow and I already laid out my plans (if you can call them that)....they agreed to look into IB diploma as one of my choices so that's good right?

No comments: