Saturday, February 2, 2013

The Lizzie Bennet Diaries!!

Okay, so for the past few hours I've been watching this thing on Youtube called The Lizzie Bennet Diaries and it is addictive like my gawd! So basically as all of you (who actually read) knows, Lizzie or Elizabeth Bennet is the main protagonist of the famous Jane Austen novel Pride and Prejudice which eventually spawned into a series of  adapted films (*coughs*Keira Knightley!*coughs* aishwarya rai*coughs*) television shows (*coughs*Colin Colin Firth*coughs*), plays and even novels! So basically The Lizzie Bennet Diaries is a different kind of adaptation where it is set in the world of vlogging!
 So basically Lizzie explains her life through a series of video blogs and would sometimes have other supporting characters that were adapted from the novel appear in them. I'm on episode 54 and no I have not watched the video with Mr. Darcy yet.But I gotta say Bing Lee is quite the catch... mmmhhhmmm, Jane Bennet you lucky lady...... So to those of you who are die hard Pride and Prejudice fans (Athira) and to those of you who don't have anything else to do lately except scour over the internet(*coughs*Aqilah*coughs*......... gosh I'm feeling throaty today aren't I?) I suggest that you guys go check it out!

P.S
I'll probably just post the 1st episode because I'm probably sure people who read this are too lazy to check it out on Youtube themselves.....

No comments: