Sunday, February 28, 2010

Doodle dah day!

Just so u know aqilah, I'm not reading Percy Jackson, my sister is. So yeah! Dang I'm gonna be so busy and pressured this year. There's quite some stuff to worry about let me list it down for yall:
.PMR (ahbviously!)
.Having time to attend x-tra curricular activities. (I had to join band, I felt bad for En. Bukhari and we might have a chance to go for the big league's of orchestra competition next year which will be an added bonus to my college resume).
. Having the ability to maintain my grades.
. Thoughts about changing school.(all my sister's fault for bringing it up)
. Financial thoughts
. Maybe I might have to get a job after PMR.
. Worrying about my sister if she is able to find a major (or even a freakin minor) to suit her in time.
. If I have the ability to control my emotions.


So yeah I have quite alot but with strong faith I will do my best to balance it all. If other people can do it so can I!!!!!BOLEH! Oh, and Aqilah, u have to remind me of 2 things after PMR, ingat tau!!!:
. Consideration about changing schools.
. Consideration about getting a job.

No comments: