Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Kitkat kelab!

I don't know why but Perez Hilton really has a thing against Miley Cyrus, its like as if he was tortured by her during high school. Yes she may be a bit annoying in a mysterious way but seriously she didn't do anything really. There's no reason I'm blogging right now just bored. Did you know my sister's actually a fan fictin writer? And she actually has fans?? I don't know why I'm caring right now because I have no idea what fan fiction is. I should be doing my sejarah tugasan 2 right now but I am so lazy right now I just want to get on my bed and SLEEP! Had tuition this morning and before that picked up a dead kitten ( I had no idea that kitten was really dead. I thought it was asleep) and I couldn't get my mind over it. OoooH!! I was reading this column about Gabourey Sidibe (Precious [gawd! again look it up, its a freakin movie.]) not making the covers of vanity fair and perez hilton thought it was unfair so i totally agreed! Then I went to the comment section and people said she doesn't deserve to be in the cover because what tau? (aqilah get ready for this) Because she was fat and  black! I mean wtf!!!!!!!! Yes I agree to those who said she only has one breakout movie in her resume but fat and black seriously you freaks!!!!!!!! One comment said Gabourey was repulsive!!!! Fuck you so what if she's slightly bigger then the rest of the celebrity population!!!! Hollywood needs something like her anyway!!!!!
(a really frustrated) aida

No comments: