Monday, February 15, 2010

If I had Hiro Nakamura's power....

One day has passed since Chinese New Year. Seriously having nothing else to do but blog.
So the school is having a play about the Phantom Of The Opera. Members must sign up for some sort of behind the scenes team  and I wanted to go for the directing team first (I was the 1st on the name list) but I decided to change to the production team because directing team dah ramai sangat and the production team looks like it needs more recruits. I'm not really sure what producing is but Miss Veenu told me that producing is basically finding people who are willing to donate large sums of cash or willing to invest their money to such a performing project. I know, u have no idea what I'm talking about. I'm not sure if this time if I really want to audition for it because this year ader PMR so ah-bviously I have to concentrate on that 1st, also I heard dat Mrs. Chee is raising the grade levels. (AAAHHHHHGGGAAAIINN!!) So intead of having 80% and above being considered an A now its 90% above. I know!!! What the ffffuuuuccckkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!! She is so unoriginal and annoying gosh!!!!!!!!!She's sweet and all but its as if the school is losing its meaning. I don't know why people care so much about their image and people's perception. Mr. Ramli didn't like the idea of having to do an acceptance test because he believed that every student, every person deserved an education no matter who they are or what they did. He accepted all of us and was capable enough to make some change. I mean sometimes I wonder why I even bother to study for something that doesn't have any relevance to anything. don't you wonder about that sometimes. But again, if u study to get an A, to make people look  at you, for the sake of making your very ego proud, you'll lose the very purpose of what learning or studying is really about. Well, I don't know what that is just yet but if you do.... congratulations!
aida

No comments: