Friday, February 5, 2010

This is how we do it yeah!

Is it just me or is Joe Jonas looking cuter lately? Don't you people not realise it? It just happened! Got some of my 1st assesment marks already.
BM: 80%
Science: 88%
Maths: 94% Wah!!!! X pernah got 90 something for maths eversince I was 8! Can u believe that! (I'm pathetic...)

See what I'm talking about! He's so stud looking! I'm not sure if I wanna obsess over him just yet but still..... I went to Sunway just now and bought the second trilogy to The Saga of Darren Shan and a betty and veronica comic book. The Saga of Darren Shan is kinda nice if your mind's open to it. It's definitely not a twilight-esqued book so u won't be cliche'd by it. Even JK Rowling (if u don't know who dat is shows that this is the 1st time u have been let out of that rock of yours) said is kinda nice too. I already watched alvin and the chipmunks 2, and yes MIZA!!!! The 2nd one is wwwwwaaaayyyyyyyhhhhaaaaayyyyyyy much better than the 1st! :P  I am inlove with Theodore!!! (The green sweater wearing chipmunk)
aida -_-






Just look at that cuteness!!!!!!!!!!EEEEEEEEEE

No comments: