Sunday, March 7, 2010

what are puns?!

After reading aqilah's blog I kinda missed the old primary school lives. Yes, my social skills were a bit different from other people but I liked coming home at 1 and take a shower, I missed running around pretending I'm Buffy The vampire slayer [I always had this thing when it came to humanoid creatures of the night). I mean, why suddenly did all the pressure come now. I mean, I didn't have to worry much during my UPSR year but now suddenly with my annoying sister at home (u have no idea how annoying she really is, but I still have to love her) claiming that she is so busy with her "Fan Fiction"(what is that?)  my mum with her sudden retirement, out of nowhere tiba-tiba nak pindah and all on top of all that I have to maintain good grades so I won't mess up! Its hard not saying I want sympathy but "sympathy" is quite a word. I mean, because I feel ashamed saying that knowing always at the back of my mind there are people out there having it worse. I'm lacking of exercise right now man! I haven't exercised at all during the weekends and I haven't ganti my solat! Uugggh dang it! I better do it now then! Au revoir!
aida

No comments: